We are always looking for GREAT Wagnolia Bells Chaperones!
The ideal chaperone will:
· Love dogs, and on occasion, cats!
· Be comfortable handling all types and sizes of dogs, and have an understanding of pets' behaviors. Prior pet-care experience is preferred.
· Be willing to work weekends and travel, on occasion.
· Have an interest in the wedding industry and be social when mingling with pet(s).
· Be friendly and provide exceptional customer service.
· Be able to stand on their feet and actively handle pet(s) for three to seven hours at a time.
· Have great time management skills and be able to adhere to our pet(s)' timelines.
· Our Chaperones must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
· Our Chaperones must be 21 years of age or older.
· Our Chaperones must pass a background check.
If you think you have what it takes join our Wagnolia Bells Team, fill out our application below and attach your current resume.
We are looking for Chaperones in the following & surrounding locations: